Arm Contouring, Compose Perfect Arms
An arm contouring (also known as arm lift surgery) tightens loose skin under the arm creating what many call a “bat wing” appearance.
Arm contouring is the most effective way to reshape your arms and give them a firm and youthful look. Now, arm contouring can be provided in a minimally invasive way using the innovative body contouring system at GLOJAS.
What Arm Contouring can do?
- Reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward
- Tightens and soothes the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm
- Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
Arm Contouring Benefits
- Well-contoured arms
- Removes excess fat and skin in the region between the underarm and elbow
- Provides a more toned and shaped appearance
- Smoother Contours and Skin
- Better Proportions
- Leaves No scars
Before Surgery, We will
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Take photographs
- Discuss your options
- Discuss likely outcomes of arm lift surgery and any risks or potential complications
In preparing for Arm Contouring, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and your arms may be wrapped in an elastic bandage to minimize swelling following surgery.
GLOJAS clinic provides high-quality arm lift surgery with the help of our plastic surgeons. Our Doctors work directly with and for you, ensuring that every person is given the best treatment at the most reasonable price.