All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Despite improvements in dental technology, millions of people suffer from tooth loss mostly due to gum disease, tooth decay or due to injury. For many years, the only option for missing teeth were bridges and dentures. But due to the improvement in dental technology, dental implants at GLOJAS Dental are the best solution for lost teeth.
- Dental implants are used in replacement of missing teeth. An implant is firmly placed to provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth. People who have undergone dental implants say that there is very little discomfort associated with the treatment.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Improved appearance & Improved speech
- Dental implants offer a look and feel like your own natural teeth. They get fused with the bone providing a firm foundation, as a result they become permanent to last longer. A person with dentures can at times slip his/her teeth due to poor fitting. This can cause you to mumble or slur your words. However, dental implants allow you to speak without any worry.
Comfort & Easier Eating
- Dental implants are firmly fixed, as a result they become part of your body. Use of dental implants can eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures. Dentures can make chewing difficult. But a person with dental implants can feel like they have their own teeth.
- A dental implant can restore and bring back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
Durable & Convenient
- Dental implants are durable and can last for years. With good oral care one can have implants last a lifetime. Unlike dentures which are removable, dental implants eliminate the need for removing the appliance frequently.
Dental Implant Success Rate
Success rate of dental implants may vary depending on where the dental implant is placed in the jaw. But in general, dental implants have a success rate of 98%. With Proper Care, Dental Implants Can Last a Lifetime!
To learn more about Dental implants and how our Dentist can help you reclaim your oral health, you can fix an FREE appointment today at GLOJAS Dental.